Friday, November 18, 2011

Which Swarovski Crystal color looks the closest to a diamond?

which Swarovski crystal color looks the closest to a diamond when the light hits it? Is it Crystal AB or Canteloupe?





I just started making jewelry and one of my clients would like her swarovski crystals to "shine like diamonds" and I'm not exactly sure which color would be best for her.





Also, anyone know where I could find swarovski crystals 8mm round at a pretty decent price?





Thanks to all!|||crystal AB deiintely looks like diamond!|||Clear AB is closer of the two, but I would just go with Clear Swarov. (without the AB) Some people don't like the AB coating. I'd show and check with your client about the AB finish first. (fyi... AB stands for Aurora Borealis. It's a finish that shows a rainbow of colors at certain angles.)

No comments:

Post a Comment