Friday, November 11, 2011

What do you think of Swarovski jewellery?

Not just things that say "made from Swarovski crystal", but actual jewellery from a Swarovski store.|||I have a few pieces, and I really like them. They're great when you want a real piece of jewelry to treasure, but don't feel like shelling out cash for real diamonds. The quality is fine, and the crystals maintain their brilliance.


If you have a big night out (like a prom or a wedding) and want a really nice looking necklace to treasure forever then I'd definitely recommend them.


They also make a really nice gift.


They're a bit pricey, but you really are paying for the quality.|||Swarovski crystals are very pretty. They are genuine and are expensive. They are known to accessorize ballroom dresses.|||i like it they have cute stuff too!! and it cos around 80 dollars and up . I bought necklace for my sis last Christmas and she love it!!|||Very cool, but very expensive.|||jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjg|||Its pretty secksy if you ask me.|||pretty i like their earrings the most

No comments:

Post a Comment