Monday, November 14, 2011

Where can I buy small Swarovski crystals?

I want to buy small beaded Swarovski crystals to add to my wedding gown but I live in a small town and all the people I know to ask just don't know! I am willing to buy them online but I need a trusted website to go to so I don't get ripped off! Please tell me your suggestions and whether you have been able to trust whoever you went through! Thank you! I greatly appreciate it!|||Some Costcos sell them.|||from a Swarovski shop.....duhhhhhh|||You may get them online easily...


http://www.alliumblue.com/Swarovski





In your case, you would be interested in the Beads category.|||I get jewelry supplies from Artbeads. They have Swarovski beads for good prices, no minimum order, no shipping charge. I have ordered from them several times.|||Ebay had swarovski!





http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-鈥?/a>





If you don't already have an ebay account, you should get one - I find the best deals on just about everything there.. Just make sure you buy from a seller with a 99% or better rating and over 100 sales. I have never had any problem as long as I have followed those guidelines.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment