Friday, November 11, 2011

What shoes should I wear with a electric blue formal dress that has Swarovski gems on it ?

Hi, for my school formal I will be wearing a electric blue dress (halter with pleats) and Swarovski gems under the bust but above the hip. I'm curious as to what colour shoe/style I should attain to wear on this occasion. Also what colour should I ask the make-up artist to do my eyes? Thanks|||You should wear a silver bracelet and necklace, or maybe some diamond jewelry. And you should have the makeup artist do a nicki minaj make-up style with the false lashes also but make sure they don't look cheap, You could wear a shiny shoe like silver or go with a black stilletto with a black accessory...|||black %26amp; white so quite so u like me call 09781101966 i india

No comments:

Post a Comment