Monday, November 14, 2011

Is a swarovski crystal license plate worth it?

I have been wanting to buy a $100 swarovski crystal license plate but idk if it's worth the money. It has steal proof screws so I'm not worried about it getting stolen. But do the crystals last or do they fall off?|||No...mainly because why would you want your car to be prettier than you are? Why not adorn yourself with crystals. Anyways, you can treat yourself however way you want. I just feel like that $100 could be donated to charity or a good cause.|||YES. I bought one for my wife, she loves it. She like the sparkles and it looks awesome. Enjoy life, it is too short for anything less than awesome.|||No it's not worth it because as time goes by it will lose it's luster and the crystals will fall off

No comments:

Post a Comment