Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Want to cover cell phone in swarovski crystals. Is there a pattern you can buy?

I have all the crystals I need. I bought 9ss size. I just cannot find a pattern anywhere. Something that would show me where to put each crystal.... I think I might make a mess of my cell phone without one. Does anyone have any ideas for me? Thanks|||Creative Crystal has kits and DIY


www.creative-crystal.com, hope that helps|||I've never seen any patterns, but Michael's craft store actually sells adhesive crystal sheets to stick to your cell phone, like a high-heeled shoe, butterfly, etc. I have a slab of pink, fuschia and clear in a chevron panel stuck to the entire back of my phone. If you can't find a pattern, you could check their designs out and that would give you a starting point.

No comments:

Post a Comment