Friday, November 18, 2011

What tips can you give to someone who is just starting out making Swarovski Crystal Jewelry?

Suggestions on how to make:


rosaries,


lanyards


glasses holders


key chains





or suggestions of other things besides:necklaces, earrings, bracelets, bookmarks and cell phone charms that could be made.|||go to firemountaingems.com and they have tutorials on how to make the jewelry. You can buy Swarovski crystals on that site too and they are a really reasonable price. Good luck!!|||i do wholesale for swarovski crystal...email me for more info and free quotations...


my store - http://fashionjewelrytv.com/store/|||When I started teaching myself how to make sterling wire jewelry, I did two things that paid off big time. Both I did online. The first was search for magazines with great beginner tips/projects for my particular jewelry medium. I bought a subscription. The next thing I did was look for an online community/forum to join. I found one that was full of people learning to make wire/metal jewelry. Some who had been self taught, others who had some training and all who were willing to share tips, experience, photographs and opinions.





With these two resources I was able to learn my craft at home while I was a stay at home mom of two children. While I prefer hands on learning I was just not able to travel to classes/workshops. And looking back, for the type of jewelry I do, it was not necessary (althought I would have been great fun!).





Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment