Friday, November 18, 2011

How do you attach swarovski crystals onto a wedding dress?

I bought my wedding dress its very beaded with crystals. They are clear and I want to add some pink crystals. How do I do it? Glue, sew? Please help! I have no clue on how!|||If you are able to find a specialty bead shop in your area, they may carry Swarovski crystal beads, with the holes already in them. Then you would just need to sew them on. Below are a couple of sites where you can order these beads.





Also, in looking around, the best glue, if that is the route you are going, seems to be e6000. There is a site below for that, too.





Hope this helps.|||You have to be carefully to do this. You have to do with your hand. use pin to help you. see http://tinyurl.com/dbb2a5|||dont sew them -use special fabric glue--it wont harm your dress


if in doubt cinsult a seamstress|||sew...or get them sewed..

No comments:

Post a Comment