Monday, November 14, 2011

How can I identify genuine Swarovski hotfix crystals?

I heard glue color is the indicator, but I can't seem to find anything official on the internet. Can anyone confirm how I can id the real thing? I don't want to pay Swarovski prices for a knockoff, nor do I want to sell my garments under the guise of using Swarovski when the crystals are actually knockoffs.





thanks|||This is from the Swarovski website:





Swarovski products have a visible Swarovski logo. The products manufactured between1976 and 1988 have an SC logo in block format. Products manufactured since 1988 either have an SCS logo or the Swan logo on them. Some older pieces may have very faint logos. In some cases, the logo may have been hidden behind an adhesive surface.





There is an article on this subject from Ebay, I have left a link below:





PS: What garments are you selling? If you sell them via Amazon or Ebay let me know.|||First of all, Swarovski hotfix items (flatback) is in the FASHION COMPONENTS line; none of the crystals in this product line will have any kind of marking on it.





The most certain way to purchase genuine Swarovski component is purchasing factory package from a distributor. The sealed package itself is the Certificate of Authenticity (COA).

No comments:

Post a Comment