Friday, November 18, 2011

Where online can I find flatback Swarovski Crystals at a good price?

I have a license plate frame I bought and I planned on putting crystals on them. Where can I find some at a good, cheap price? I don't want to buy them off of a fake website. Also what kind of glue would I need to glue them on and make sure they are secure? Thanks!|||www.pinknyc.com 2.95 shipping lots of 144 for 11.95= $14.90


www.artbeads.com No shipping and you can buy 1 or 1000


144 x.10= 14.40





Prices are comparable, but a pinknys you have to buy 144 which you will probably need if you going to decorate a license plate.





I would Buy No HotFix flatbacks so you can glue them on and I would suggest Industrial Strength Craft Adhesive E6000 glue.





Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment