Monday, November 14, 2011

Where to get a kit of swarovski crystals?

So I'm making some leather things to sell, I am going to be doing this regularly. I would like to get a bunch of colors of Swarovski crystals, however I don't really want to spend $10 a set of colors, for numerous different sizes, that would end up costing hundreds of dollars. Does anyone know a place I can order like a kit of crystals that comes with several different sizes and colors? or even just colors?


Thanks!|||bandit,





I looked for swarovski crystals on this craft/hobby guide and found one listing under "Crystallized-swarovski elements" http://ultimatecraftindustrybuyersguide.鈥?/a>





Not sure if that's like exactly what you're looking for but I hope that at least gives you a good jumping off point.





Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment