Monday, November 14, 2011

Where can I purchase a lot of swarovski crystals at a GREAT price?

I am looking to find a lot(100 to 500)of swarovski crystals for jewelry making. I have read answers to this questions that list places that are still quite expensive such as fire mountain. I am looking for the crystals in the smaller sizes and would like to buy them in the US Free shipping is also great|||I find some of the best deals are avail thru shopping portals. One of my favorites is www.realdealgrabber.com





They send out a daily email of their best picks. Plus you can search for any product and they price compare with all the leading web merchants and many you may not want to miss too.|||It will be hard to beat Fire Mountain for authentic Swarovski Crystal. I buy all my crystal at www.inmcrystal.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment