Monday, November 14, 2011

Where can I find stick on swarovski faceplates for cell phones?

I have an Sanyo SPC 200, it's pink. I really like the crystals, and they don't have to be swarovski crystal they can be look a likes! I wan't the whole sticker not those cheap little square stickers you can buy at places like Claire's Accessories!|||www.blingmeout.com - you can get a kit with Swarovski crystals and you can do the design yourself.|||I work for this company and we are based in Riverside, CA. http://www.accessoryexportwhol鈥?/a>


Low Cost High Quality cell phone accessories for all phones! Motorola, Samsung, Nokia, LG, Nextel, Blackberry, Treo, etc...

Report Abuse


|||You can't realy. You can buy individual ones at claires, pr send your phone away to NYC Peach.

No comments:

Post a Comment