Friday, November 11, 2011

Best way to adhere Swarovski Crystals to a cell phone?

I got the real deal Swarovski's to pav茅 the whole back of my SLVR, so I really don't want them to fall off. What is the best type of glue and/or method for this? Don't tell me it's played, because my color scheme is fresh and it'll look good.|||I recommend coating the back of the phone with clear nail polish. That not only makes them stay on the phone but also keeps the phone from having glue spots showing between the crystals. Once you stick the gems on, then coat the tops with clear polish too.|||i've tried the nail polish, and they were popping of the next week, try going to a michaels art supply store in the glue section, They have this gem and bead glue its kinda like super glue with a permanent bond, I forget what its called but the tip looks like a needle and deposits a tiny bit just perfect for swarovski crystals|||This site will show you what glue you will need.


http://www.thistothat.com/index.shtml|||clear nail varnish and then super glue and then more varnish or you can use jewlery glue..................super glue really is the real deal !|||I don't know if you have Araldite, but it's an epoxy two part glue. It takes about five minutes to set, so you have to have them sitting flat, and leave it 24 hours to really dry, and you should be fine. I am a jeweller, and this is what I use to stick pearls on rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment